TECHNICAL SERVICE SUPPORT
The Sherwin-Williams Technical Service Department (TSD) provides dedicated support and expert advice including trouble shooting and failure analysis to owners, applicators and clients.
All members in the Sherwin-Williams TSD have completed the NACE Coating Inspector Program (CIP). CIP graduates use their comprehensive knowledge of corrosion control, paint inspection and project management into cost savings for owners, both in the short and long term.
Our corrosion specialists hold further qualifications from the Society for Protective Coatings which covers project management, planning, economic analysis, specification writing and concrete coating inspection.
Customer satisfaction on projects from specification through to completion of the job is the number one priority of a Sherwin-Williams’ corrosion specification specialist.
The technical services team also offers basic introductory training on all of our products and approved application training for Sherwin-Williams’ hydrocarbon products.
Sherwin-Williams corrosion specification specialists are available to:
• Develop specifications and protective coating and lining recommendations for a variety of substrates.
• Work with installers to assure correct surface preparation and application of coatings.
• Conduct corrosion surveys and plant/facility evaluations in conjunction with plant personnel and / or consulting engineers.
• Offer training seminars for owners, engineering firms and professional associations in protective and marine coating application and surface preparation.
• Conduct field failure analysis via destructive and non-destructive testing.
To contact the technical services team:
+44 (0) 1204 556 457